Friday, March 15, 2013

Go Fish Challenge: Ribbons

Today is a bit of a bitter sweet day as it's my last challenge as a designer for the Go Fish team.  I have loved my time with that group of very talented ladies and know that wonderful things are in store for the challenge in the future!  It was also my very first design team, so it has a special place in my heart <3 p="">
The challenge this week is to use Ribbons!


I went with a giant DIY bow for this challenge.  It's an easy bow to recreate and just involves taping down various sized loops of grosgrain ribbon.  Easy peasy!  


So please stop on by the Go Fish Challenge and show us your ribbon creation!  




2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah a terrific bow and of course great card. I bet you will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Gorgeous. Love how you did the ribbon. I'm sure C will miss you a lot.

    ReplyDelete