Tuesday, June 26, 2012

For Your Inspiration Challenge

This is my first attempt at this challenge, and I'm very excited :-)  I love this inspiration image.  So peaceful.  It reminds me of when I lived in England and the fog would freeze in the night and leave the trees encased in white ice.  So beautiful!!  Not much fog or ice here in Las Vegas, so it was a sweet reminder of cooler days :-)  I used my vintage lace stash and kept the tones cool and light to reflect the feeling in the photo.  Here is the link to anyone who would like to play along! For Your Inspiration Challenge




9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely amazing! GORGEOUS coloring and fabulous use of accents! I really LOVE that lace! :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Wow! I love it! Thanks for joining in at FYI, and I hope we see you again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful love the lace and the colors~stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning card, and I love all the texture. What a fabulous take on the inspiration picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card my friend. Love the lace and embellishment.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Beautiful!!! Love the layers and the lace!!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! I love the collage and the shimmer paper! Thanks for joining us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card - love the collage effect! Thanks for playing at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous use of lace - great collage card - Thanks for joining in at FYI!

    ReplyDelete