Friday, July 20, 2012

You Are My Sunshine

If there is one thing we're NOT missing out on here in Las Vegas, it's the sun.  Yowzers!  When it's even too hot to go to the pool, it's too hot.  Period.

Luckily, my craft room is quite cool and inviting, so that's where I'm planning to spend most of the day :-)

Here's my card for this week's CASE Study Challenge.  I love the colors and sweet tone of this month's muse Kristii Lockart's card, so tried to bring that into mine as well.  Hope you can play along as too!!



10 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love the sun die-cut and the strips of ribbon. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! So colourful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, this is really a neat looking card...the colors and design are simply perfect. Great job! Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card and a fabulous design too!
    Thanks for studying with us this week on CASE Study! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, this is awesome...luv it! I am having a blog candy giveaway to celebrate my birthday, stop by and leave a comment for your chance to win!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love your card!!! The colors are absolutely fabulous and your design is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww, this is very sweet! Makes me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning choice of colours! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your text choices super cute!

    ReplyDelete